Saturday, December 3, 2011

Having some balloon fun in Seattle

With moving to Seattle I have been working on some new ideas in my spare time. I figured that I would make a jar with balloon and face painting ideas and two to three times a week work on one of the mystery items to Learn some new designs. So tonight I Worked on several things. Tonight I Made a snowman with a frost bitten nose and a super cute reindeer hat with a red nose. HUMM Wonder what his name is!
I had also wanted to make a new magic trick. Its an appearing elf coat. After I was all done I realized I probably should have made a cape. That way I don't have to ask sizing or worrying that it will not fit. Oh well maybe tomorrow.
I received some new glitter tattoo stencils today and I love them! Thank you Katrina!!!!  I also did some research on an airbrush tattoo kit. So excited! Maybe for Christmas. I will have to see.




1 comment:

Aunt Claudia said...

Glad you have joined the blogging world! Some very interesting projects you are working on...You are so talented! ((♥))