Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Palm trees, peacocks, and princesses, OH My

Yesterday and today I have been working on three balloons Palm tree with a monkey, a peacock, and the cutest princess. I loved how the palm tree worked out and has the best trunk! The purple monkey stands out perfectly. The peacock was surprisingly easy to put together. I think I should try a little purple  next time. The princess balloon, I was kinda disappointed. She is so much cuter in person the picture does not do her justice! I think this year I will have a princess party and have princesses like her all around my house!



  These balloons were so fun to make. I am really excited for my next projects! From the idea jar I picked a lobster and snow fairy face paint. I also have to get my Christmas tree up this week. I am so excited about the tree. I have to put in an order to get everything for it.

No comments: