Thursday, January 19, 2012

Facepainting at the Bounce for Hope!


This last Monday I had such a good time face painting at the bounce for hope. I actually remembered to charge my camera and took pictures. There were a lot of pictures that I missed but I did get some cute ones. I can't wait wait for Martian Luther King Day 2013! Hopefully I get invited back.
 Very cute tiger face painting. She was the announcer at the event and didn't want too much but wanted something fun so I came up with this.
 The unicorn mask. This is the cutest design I love it. I do need to practice it some more. Any volunteers?
 Beautiful butterfly! I was playing with a new technique with the layered wings. Beautiful!
 Here kitty kitty kitty! Face painted cat. She was Puuuuuuurrrrrrrfect.
 This is a design that I was trying to paint on myself but never did finish. I think her smile made it cuter then mine.
 She must have a green thumb when it comes to her face painted roses on her cheek.
This little girl come up to me with the cutest idea and told me just what she wanted. She told me she wanted to combine the last two face painting that I did into one.
So this is what she got and loved it.

1 comment:

katrinanelson said...

These look amazing! Your linework is beautiful!