Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holidays are the best time for face painting!

I hope every one had a great holiday season and a fun New Years! I deserve demerits! With the holiday season and getting sick I really dropped the ball on posting. For New Years I had a blast at the Pnk Lounge in Seattle. I had so much fun and did some great painting. Too bad tonight couldn't have lasted a little longer the people were great and I got to do some designs that I have been wanting to do for awhile. Unfortunately I was only able to get a few photos. Some clown left the house with out charging the camera! Note to self make sure the battery for the camera to fully charged!!!!!





So this was the first guy that got the Mike tattoo! He also happened to be a dentist. Notice the black tooth He asked me to paint it black. After this one I did at least 20 other people with this design.


This is the first time that I did the winged fairy design. It turned out really cute but the wings need some practice.


No comments: